Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My resolutions...

1. Update my blog more faithfully.
2. Update my RPG's more faithfully.
3. Read all or most of Ted Dekker's work.
4. Try not to stress out/get caught up in drama.
5. FINISH MY NOVEL!
6. Get my academic scholarship back again.
7. Above all, become the best friend, daughter, sister, girlfriend, roommate, and child of God that I can be.

Post your resolutions!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

- Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My resolutions...

1. Update my blog more faithfully.
2. Update my RPG's more faithfully.
3. Read all or most of Ted Dekker's work.
4. Try not to stress out/get caught up in drama.
5. FINISH MY NOVEL!
6. Get my academic scholarship back again.
7. Above all, become the best friend, daughter, sister, girlfriend, roommate, and child of God that I can be.

Post your resolutions!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

- Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

" When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
"
- C.S. Lewis

Followers

Copyright Text