[Clever Title Here]
The life and times of Maddi.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Best. Snowmen. Ever.
My siblings and I were bored.
There was snow.
We are nerds.
This is the result.
Gimli
Legolas
Gandalf The Gray
Samwise Gamgee
Boromir
Frodo Baggins
We made others, but they weren't as good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, January 4, 2010
Best. Snowmen. Ever.
My siblings and I were bored.
There was snow.
We are nerds.
This is the result.
Gimli
Legolas
Gandalf The Gray
Samwise Gamgee
Boromir
Frodo Baggins
We made others, but they weren't as good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quote
" When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
"
- C.S. Lewis
About Me
Maddi
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(23)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
▼
January
(3)
It's Mah Birfday!
Best. Snowmen. Ever.
This doesn't happen often, but...
►
2009
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
Playlist
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Copyright Text
No comments:
Post a Comment