Dear Blogger,
It's just not working out, Dear. I'm trading you in for a newer model - Tumblr.
Call me superficial, but Tumblr is just...prettier.
I'm sorry it didn't work out. I'll you around for my writing blog, Mask and Unveiling, but [Clever Title Here] has a new home.
Maybe I'm being rash, but I think this is best for both of us. It's not fair for you to keep waiting for me to post here, when my heart is elsewhere. I thought I'd save you the heartbreak and call it off.
Farewell, Blogger. I will always remember the good times.
Sincerely,
Maddi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Dear Blogger,
Dear Blogger,
It's just not working out, Dear. I'm trading you in for a newer model - Tumblr.
Call me superficial, but Tumblr is just...prettier.
I'm sorry it didn't work out. I'll you around for my writing blog, Mask and Unveiling, but [Clever Title Here] has a new home.
Maybe I'm being rash, but I think this is best for both of us. It's not fair for you to keep waiting for me to post here, when my heart is elsewhere. I thought I'd save you the heartbreak and call it off.
Farewell, Blogger. I will always remember the good times.
Sincerely,
Maddi
It's just not working out, Dear. I'm trading you in for a newer model - Tumblr.
Call me superficial, but Tumblr is just...prettier.
I'm sorry it didn't work out. I'll you around for my writing blog, Mask and Unveiling, but [Clever Title Here] has a new home.
Maybe I'm being rash, but I think this is best for both of us. It's not fair for you to keep waiting for me to post here, when my heart is elsewhere. I thought I'd save you the heartbreak and call it off.
Farewell, Blogger. I will always remember the good times.
Sincerely,
Maddi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quote
" When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. "
- C.S. Lewis





You have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. http://becomingmsterrill.blogspot.com/2011/10/nominated-for-versatile-blogger-award.html
ReplyDelete