Friday, October 9, 2009

Really?



Obama WANTS to rid the world of nuclear weapons.
WANTS to, but hasn't done that yet.
So...he gets a Nobel Peace Prize?
...
Really, now? I know he's the first black president and all, but...he hasn't actually DONE anything. I thought we we liked to give awards to people who did something to earn them.
*shrugs* I guess there are exceptions to every rule. >_>

- Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, October 9, 2009

Really?



Obama WANTS to rid the world of nuclear weapons.
WANTS to, but hasn't done that yet.
So...he gets a Nobel Peace Prize?
...
Really, now? I know he's the first black president and all, but...he hasn't actually DONE anything. I thought we we liked to give awards to people who did something to earn them.
*shrugs* I guess there are exceptions to every rule. >_>

- Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

" When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
"
- C.S. Lewis

Followers

Copyright Text