Friday, April 16, 2010

Blargh.

This is a stressful few weeks for me.
...
This song makes me feel better.


There's only three weeks left of school, and time passes in such a strange way. I feel like it's moving slowly and all too fast at the same time. I want to be home with my family and friends, but I am not ready for finals week. At all.

On the bright side, I saw "How To Train Your Dragon" - in 3D!! Oh...wow...that movie was amazing. I'd venture to say it's the best movie Dreamworks has made yet. GO SEE IT.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, April 16, 2010

Blargh.

This is a stressful few weeks for me.
...
This song makes me feel better.


There's only three weeks left of school, and time passes in such a strange way. I feel like it's moving slowly and all too fast at the same time. I want to be home with my family and friends, but I am not ready for finals week. At all.

On the bright side, I saw "How To Train Your Dragon" - in 3D!! Oh...wow...that movie was amazing. I'd venture to say it's the best movie Dreamworks has made yet. GO SEE IT.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

" When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
"
- C.S. Lewis

Followers

Copyright Text