Thursday, April 29, 2010

Packing...again?

When I get back to Maine I will:

  • Laugh obnoxiously with my friends
  • Swim in the ocean, regardless of how cold it is
  • Drive with the window rolled down and the music cranked up
  • Drink too much coffee and read at Barnes & Noble
  • Write a lot
  • Daydream
  • Enjoy the lack of humidity
  • Go to the library
  • Work at an outdoor with multiple screaming children *shudders*
  • Rub it in my siblings' faces that they're still in school and I'm not ^^
  • Visit my church camp and remember the good times I've had there
  • Watch my high school friends graduate (hopefully)
  • Miss my college friends a lot
  • Celebrate mine and my boyfriend's one-year anniversary <3
  • Breathe...then get ready to do the school thing all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Packing...again?

When I get back to Maine I will:

  • Laugh obnoxiously with my friends
  • Swim in the ocean, regardless of how cold it is
  • Drive with the window rolled down and the music cranked up
  • Drink too much coffee and read at Barnes & Noble
  • Write a lot
  • Daydream
  • Enjoy the lack of humidity
  • Go to the library
  • Work at an outdoor with multiple screaming children *shudders*
  • Rub it in my siblings' faces that they're still in school and I'm not ^^
  • Visit my church camp and remember the good times I've had there
  • Watch my high school friends graduate (hopefully)
  • Miss my college friends a lot
  • Celebrate mine and my boyfriend's one-year anniversary <3
  • Breathe...then get ready to do the school thing all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

" When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
"
- C.S. Lewis

Followers

Copyright Text