Thursday, June 17, 2010

Too lazy for anything but a list.

  • I can't wait for July 1st, so that I can start writing my stories!
  • People, seriously, stop being mean to lifeguards. We're not babysitters, nor are we the cause of all negative ocurrances in the pool. 
  • I love my finace.
  • I love my friends.
  • Sometimes I'm so bored that I start to miss homework. Yes, I need a life.
  • "Till We Have Faces" by C.S. Lewis is a fantastic book so far. It's great to have time to read, at last.
  • Micheal Buble fills me with sunshine. 
  • I miss having my own wheels. 
  • Life is good.
  • God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Too lazy for anything but a list.

  • I can't wait for July 1st, so that I can start writing my stories!
  • People, seriously, stop being mean to lifeguards. We're not babysitters, nor are we the cause of all negative ocurrances in the pool. 
  • I love my finace.
  • I love my friends.
  • Sometimes I'm so bored that I start to miss homework. Yes, I need a life.
  • "Till We Have Faces" by C.S. Lewis is a fantastic book so far. It's great to have time to read, at last.
  • Micheal Buble fills me with sunshine. 
  • I miss having my own wheels. 
  • Life is good.
  • God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

" When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
"
- C.S. Lewis

Followers

Copyright Text