So while we were out, we picked up a 4-pack of those raid ant traps and set one on each side of the desk, relieved that our problems would soon be over.
Well, this morning I woke up and turned on my lamp only to see dozens of tiny little sugar ants crawling around my side of the desk. They were everywhere - everywhere, that is, except for inside the ant trap!
Disgusted and confused, I looked at my roommate's side of the desk. There were, maybe, five or six ants there. NOT FAIR! I set out another ant trap not far from the previous one.
If I were a biologist, I'd be having such a good time right about now, because it's as if these ants are intentionally mocking me. I've yet to see one ant step into the traps, but they've walked the entire vicinity. "Ooooh, this smells pretty! But we're too smart for that, ya stupid human!"
...
This is getting ridiculous. When I get back from classes, they had BETTER be gone.
- Maddi




No comments:
Post a Comment