[Clever Title Here]
The life and times of Maddi.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Wake Me Up When September (and October and November...) Ends
OK.
It's official.
I'm sick of classes, homework, and papers.
'Nuff said.
- Maddi
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Wake Me Up When September (and October and November...) Ends
OK.
It's official.
I'm sick of classes, homework, and papers.
'Nuff said.
- Maddi
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quote
" When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
"
- C.S. Lewis
About Me
Maddi
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(23)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(7)
Lovely "Phantom" Randomness
Feeling shocked, horrified, and cheated.
Wake Me Up When September (and October and Novembe...
Angsty ramblings, Mark Nizer, and Scribblers
Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades...
Fell in Love
Don't you hate it when...
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
Playlist
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Copyright Text
No comments:
Post a Comment