I have very little to blog about.
Well...the weather's warmed up a bit, which is fantastic.
Also I'm working on a short story. I read part of it to the Scribblers last night, and they liked it. I think that was the highlight of my week so far. ^.^
I'm watching "Lucky Star" with Sierra every night. In my very limited experience with anime, this has got to be the oddest anime I've *ever* encountered, but it's pretty funny.

This week my school's doing "Alice in Wonderland" and "The Ugly Duckling", which I'm excited to see. One of my friends designed the costumes for "The Ugly Duckling" and two of my other friends are in the cast, so it should be pretty fun.
Also, I'm always tired. I'm not going to bed as late as I did last semester, so I really don't get why I am so tired. Z.Z
My sister completely dominated at the state swim meet, apparently, and I really wish I had been there to see it.
Here's another cool folk band - THE WEEPIES.

K, bye. I have nothing else for you. My life is not that eventful at the moment.




No comments:
Post a Comment