Thursday, February 11, 2010

Weird Dream

Right now I'm listening to "Monte" by Zee Avi. Great song. It's funny, I have a character named Monte, but I haven't written about him much.

He's supposed to be a main character in my novel.

Shows you how much progress I've made. >.>

Anywho, last night I had a weird dream. Me and Dale were in some flying machine (I think it was a flying car) and we were traveling the world to get the money to rent - yes, rent - a dead body from a morgue. I don't know why we needed this body, or whose body it was, but it was important for some reason and we couldn't afford the two dollars needed to pay for it. (That's pretty accurate.)

Our flying car hovered over a flooded mountainous region. I guess in my dream God had changed His mind about not ever flooding the earth again, because the water almost touched the summits of the mountains.

While we were flying, Dale was being a jerk and kept pointing out the window shouting "SNAKE!!" and I was *not* happy with him. Eventually, though, we found the money, (I don't remember how. I think it fell into my lap or something.) and we headed toward the morgue.

The morgue, oddly enough, was in a mall and looked more like an arcade than anything. There were even video games and everything. I didn't find this odd, but simply put the two dollars (already in pennies) into the change machine. Instead of returning money, the change machine produced weird plastic tokens and junk. Not knowing what else to do, Dale and I took the tokens to the front desk.

I recognized the coroner. He was Dr. Crowson, a professor at my school and the leader of a Wednesday night devotional. He wore a white shirt and a blue apron, and although he was a coroner he was as friendly and jolly as ever.

I asked him for the random corpse that we'd come to rent, and then I woke up.

...

Yeah.

Oddly enough, yesterday I'd been remembering the weird dreams I used to have and wishing that I had them more often. Too bad this dream made me late to chapel. >.>

It was worth it, though. ^.^

Sincerely,

Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Weird Dream

Right now I'm listening to "Monte" by Zee Avi. Great song. It's funny, I have a character named Monte, but I haven't written about him much.

He's supposed to be a main character in my novel.

Shows you how much progress I've made. >.>

Anywho, last night I had a weird dream. Me and Dale were in some flying machine (I think it was a flying car) and we were traveling the world to get the money to rent - yes, rent - a dead body from a morgue. I don't know why we needed this body, or whose body it was, but it was important for some reason and we couldn't afford the two dollars needed to pay for it. (That's pretty accurate.)

Our flying car hovered over a flooded mountainous region. I guess in my dream God had changed His mind about not ever flooding the earth again, because the water almost touched the summits of the mountains.

While we were flying, Dale was being a jerk and kept pointing out the window shouting "SNAKE!!" and I was *not* happy with him. Eventually, though, we found the money, (I don't remember how. I think it fell into my lap or something.) and we headed toward the morgue.

The morgue, oddly enough, was in a mall and looked more like an arcade than anything. There were even video games and everything. I didn't find this odd, but simply put the two dollars (already in pennies) into the change machine. Instead of returning money, the change machine produced weird plastic tokens and junk. Not knowing what else to do, Dale and I took the tokens to the front desk.

I recognized the coroner. He was Dr. Crowson, a professor at my school and the leader of a Wednesday night devotional. He wore a white shirt and a blue apron, and although he was a coroner he was as friendly and jolly as ever.

I asked him for the random corpse that we'd come to rent, and then I woke up.

...

Yeah.

Oddly enough, yesterday I'd been remembering the weird dreams I used to have and wishing that I had them more often. Too bad this dream made me late to chapel. >.>

It was worth it, though. ^.^

Sincerely,

Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

" When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
"
- C.S. Lewis

Followers

Copyright Text