Sunday, February 21, 2010

Scattered

I'm asking myself some very difficult questions.
Trying to figure out who on earth I am and what I'm supposed to do.
Confused.
Asking myself if what I'm doing is of any significance.
Praying.
Wondering if God is pleased with me.
Exhausted.
My mind won't let me rest, no matter how tired I am at night.
Smiling.
Knowing my friends and my LORD will always be there for me.
That's kinda where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Scattered

I'm asking myself some very difficult questions.
Trying to figure out who on earth I am and what I'm supposed to do.
Confused.
Asking myself if what I'm doing is of any significance.
Praying.
Wondering if God is pleased with me.
Exhausted.
My mind won't let me rest, no matter how tired I am at night.
Smiling.
Knowing my friends and my LORD will always be there for me.
That's kinda where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

" When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
"
- C.S. Lewis

Followers

Copyright Text