Saturday, February 13, 2010

Good Idea, Bad Idea

I might make this a weekly thing.

GOOD IDEA:


She's a Malaysian singer-songwriter-ukulele player (ukuleleist?) who recorded awesome songs such as Bitter Heart, Monte, Just You and Me, and Kantoi. Her music is difficult to classify, so I'll look it up...*goes to Wikipedia*...ah! Her music falls under three genres: World, acoustic, and folk-pop.

So yeah.


BAD IDEA:

Book By You's latest release, First Bite.

If you haven't heard of Book By You, they're a company that sells personalized books. Basically, they make it so that you're the star of the story, your significant other is the love interest, etc.

First Bite is basically Twilight with your name in it. I gathered that much from the free personalized preview - which was *hilarious* by the way. ^.^

Well, I'm off to watch Braveheart with Dale. Bye for now!

- Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Good Idea, Bad Idea

I might make this a weekly thing.

GOOD IDEA:


She's a Malaysian singer-songwriter-ukulele player (ukuleleist?) who recorded awesome songs such as Bitter Heart, Monte, Just You and Me, and Kantoi. Her music is difficult to classify, so I'll look it up...*goes to Wikipedia*...ah! Her music falls under three genres: World, acoustic, and folk-pop.

So yeah.


BAD IDEA:

Book By You's latest release, First Bite.

If you haven't heard of Book By You, they're a company that sells personalized books. Basically, they make it so that you're the star of the story, your significant other is the love interest, etc.

First Bite is basically Twilight with your name in it. I gathered that much from the free personalized preview - which was *hilarious* by the way. ^.^

Well, I'm off to watch Braveheart with Dale. Bye for now!

- Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

" When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
"
- C.S. Lewis

Followers

Copyright Text