Thursday, February 18, 2010

!!!

Hey, friends!!

One of my friends introduced me to this song: "Wade in the Water" by Sweet Honey in the Rock. It's a traditional American Spiritual, and is in this recording is sung by a womens' quartet.

One of them sings bass.

And. It. Is. Epic.

You may not be a fan of this style of music, but I recommend listening for the bass singer ALONE. Every time she sings her low note...ohman, it just gets me every time. O.O



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, February 18, 2010

!!!

Hey, friends!!

One of my friends introduced me to this song: "Wade in the Water" by Sweet Honey in the Rock. It's a traditional American Spiritual, and is in this recording is sung by a womens' quartet.

One of them sings bass.

And. It. Is. Epic.

You may not be a fan of this style of music, but I recommend listening for the bass singer ALONE. Every time she sings her low note...ohman, it just gets me every time. O.O



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

" When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
"
- C.S. Lewis

Followers

Copyright Text