Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Haiti

So my school has put together this program to help send tents and tarps to Haitian families, and we may or may not be (due to the inclement weather) doing a tent-out this Friday to raise awareness. Whether we do the tent out or not, I'd like you to consider donating to this cause

Click on the link below to donate.


Thanks!

Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Haiti

So my school has put together this program to help send tents and tarps to Haitian families, and we may or may not be (due to the inclement weather) doing a tent-out this Friday to raise awareness. Whether we do the tent out or not, I'd like you to consider donating to this cause

Click on the link below to donate.


Thanks!

Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

" When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
"
- C.S. Lewis

Followers

Copyright Text