Saturday, February 27, 2010

OoOoOoOo...I feel so accomplished! O.O

So remember that novel thing that I've been mentioning every once in a while? Well, I took a break from it.

In the meantime, I wrote a short story. It needs critique-age, so please click here and read/comment. If you don't have a deviantART account, comment there. If not, comment here.

And now, allow me to completely geek out.

...

AHKLFTdjKLJKLASJ I FINISHED A SHORT STORY!!!!!! XD XD XD

...

Thank you in advance for your comments. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

- Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, February 27, 2010

OoOoOoOo...I feel so accomplished! O.O

So remember that novel thing that I've been mentioning every once in a while? Well, I took a break from it.

In the meantime, I wrote a short story. It needs critique-age, so please click here and read/comment. If you don't have a deviantART account, comment there. If not, comment here.

And now, allow me to completely geek out.

...

AHKLFTdjKLJKLASJ I FINISHED A SHORT STORY!!!!!! XD XD XD

...

Thank you in advance for your comments. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

- Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

" When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
"
- C.S. Lewis

Followers

Copyright Text